WTF is the deal with these flash mobs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

He does??

#11     Jun 6, 2011
  2. I am strongly opposed to allowing a average dumbf*k in IL to carry a concealed hand gun.

[​IMG]

Hand grenades are totally OK, though.

--Shortie Heston Out :cool:

#12     Jun 6, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

But you are cool with the thugs having them? Nice. Not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya shortie?

#13     Jun 6, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking the same thing
    No he's not.

#14     Jun 6, 2011
  5. No, assh*les like you are confused with concerned citizens like him. Flash mobs are a danger to anyone.

O look, you dropped your swastika, you f*kkin d*ck.

#15     Jun 6, 2011
  6. Mav, you and your sidekick Lucrum must have gotten straight Cs in your reading comprehension class.

let's try again: where exactly did i say i was ok with criminals having concealed weapons?

#16     Jun 6, 2011
  7. Like it or not "flash mob" is PC/MSM speak for "mobs of black people". Sure they CAN hurt anyone, but they generally hurt white people and businesses, and are mostly composed of black people, if not exclusively. Some of them have even been using anti white chants and others like "black boys".

The fact that you wont acknowledge that this is, by and large, black mobs attacking white people, and white businesses really hurts any resemblance of objectivity you were trying to put forth. Why can't you acknowledge that these "flash mobs" and groups of "youths" would be more accurately described as large mobs of black people? You guys sure as hell don't have any issues with pointing out that that Tea Party is mostly white, so why the double standard?

As I think you can now see, America is seeing past the double standards is PC bullshit, it's best that you guys start shooting straight about now.

#17     Jun 6, 2011
  8. Watch out Fellas, this guy is capable of blowing his stack and forming a one man flash mob:eek:

#18     Jun 6, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You were kinda funny last year, with your "Rennick out" bit, but now, you're simply a shitsac. What happened, you turned 55 or something?

Eek.

#19     Jun 6, 2011
  10. Yes, and here are some more "youths" and "flash mobs" in South Africa which have raped and slaughtered thousands of white people, and still are. Yet you don't hear about this genocide of white people from the UN or human rights watch for some reason...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/plV30IucNU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Jun 6, 2011