WTF is Paulson babbling about....AGAIN???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sunggong, Jan 22, 2008.

1. It seems to me like he's talking about nothing every single day.

Is that his job? Just a talking head who refuses to answer any questions directly?

It's amazing what people do once they enter the world of politics.

He was the MAN at GS, but now he's just another politician who doesn't know what he's talking about....

2. S2007S

S2007S

same thing he has been talking about for the last few months, he seems to come out when the markets are dropping offering all these details to turn the economy around but it doesnt seem to work.

3. If you watched any of the presidential debate last night you would have just seen the demonkrats slinging poo at each other--that's all they do.

Paulson is just as dumb as any of those, his public speaking skills are just not as polished. Remember, just

CUTTTTTTTTT raTes 75bp.. omg the jjuts screwed so many people!!

4. Not a single semi-competent person in the current regime...

5. Arnie

Arnie

I noticed he said the stimulus had to be "broad based". Didn't he say "targeted" last week?

6. Hard to believe that Paulson ran Goldman. Here's a hint for you young guys. If you are asked to be Treasury Secretary, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a two hour course in public speaking so you don't look like an idiot. As we see with the democrats, you can babble absolute nonsense but we do expect you to do so in a polished manner.

7. It really goes to show it's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know. Listening to these guys really makes me think I can do anything in this world...

If I didn't have a criminal record (no convictions just charges) I'd do it.

8. Well your criminal record makes you eligible to run for president or become richest person in the world at one point in time (Bill Gates).

Just don't let that discourage you or else you'll end up as an honorable taxi driver as some on this site are or wearing a cheap suit selling tile (lol).

9. lol, thanks

Wow, I just googled up his mug shot http://beginnersinvest.about.com/cs/billgates/l/blbillgatesmug.htm

What do you think is the beginning of complacency?

Shouldn't there be kind of law that prohibits the sec of treasury of a country to trade?!?!