wtf is Genius Funds? 1% DAILY dividend?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by IronFist, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Ponzi schemes work just great right up to the day they collapse and leave you with nothing. :( :( :(

#11     Aug 19, 2009
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Come on now, is it really that hard to imagine making 1 ES point with a $5000 account daily? :)

#12     Aug 19, 2009

3. Wrong........ that's only if you don't know what you're doing ie. compounding at 100% the entire time and not withdrawing before they colapse...... per my screen shot is proof I have withdrawn over $8K

Here is proof I'm recieving ~$100 per day to my Liberty Reserve account:

[​IMG]

If you still don't believe me I don't know what to tell you besides go ask your mother :p

Tnx zigzag

#13     Aug 19, 2009
  4. So... Great for you to participate in a Ponzi scheme.

I guess you have never heard of clawbacks after Ponzi schemes collapse.

And as for Liberty Reserve - "Oldest, safest and most popular payment processor operating in Costa Rica " LOL

#14     Aug 20, 2009

5. Lordy, there's so many of these HYIPs......check it out:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/f261-.html

It would be impossible for the courts etc to trace all of these..... it's practically impossible to determine who's running them, let alone obtain their client records esp after they disappear. Even the information the HYIPs have on their clients is limited. When one signs up for a new account you provide very minimal personal information.

#15     Aug 20, 2009
  6. Bernie Madoff must be running a new investment fund through his wife...:D

#16     Aug 20, 2009
  7. I can make 1 point per day on the ES easily!

It's not losing more than 1 point on the ES daily that is hard :D

#17     Aug 20, 2009
  8. These are probably the same guys that run forex shops.

I have been noticing lately a shit load of Forex ads on TV and radio.

#18     Aug 20, 2009

9. I think you might be right......

A lot of HYIPs claim to invest in Forex. Genius Funds claims to invest in countries with S&P Rating BB+ such as KASE stock exchange energy market. Except I discovered Genius is located in an office building at 6 Karaiskakis Street in Cyprus which happens to be the same building of http://startforex.com/en-US/Contact_Us.aspx

And on the same floor...... think this is pure coincidence?

#19     Aug 20, 2009
  10. Everybody who invest in HYIPS know they are Ponzi-schemes, and that's exactly why they invest in HYIPS. They all want to get in the top of the pyramid. I did some research and found out trading, though much harder to learn, is a much more sustainable form of income.

#20     Aug 20, 2009