WTF Fox News Snubs Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chewbacca, Jan 7, 2008.

1. "...you're way against paul, just like i'm way for him"

So you are waaaay for Paul, and clearly you don't like criticism against him.

Nothing illogical about that...that's to be expected from fanatics of a particularly adored personality who is an "us against them" type.

Paul is a fanatic in the sense that he is not really trying to work with the system to improve things, he wants radical change of the current system. There is nothing moderate in his views on most of the social issues, and the states rights issues is a wedge play hoping to eventually convert the entire country to their regressive extremist views. Paul is a populist just like Perot was, and in populist movements no matter how large or small, the people tend to turn off their critical thinking process.

When you want to get around to the argument itself, rather than the ad hominem stuff, by all means...

"you're blinded by something zzz"

You are waaaay for Paul and you are claiming criticism of Paul is by someone blinded?

That really is classic Paulist expression...

I suppose if enough people in power shared by point of view, then it would have to be some conspiracy as well...

#41     Jan 9, 2008
  2. Well, Paul isn't getting snubbed from the forum tomorrow. Let's see if he makes anything out of it. The problem is that he probably won't pull more than 6% in Michigan and he definitely won't break 10% in South Carolina as huckabee is going to landslide that one.

Somehow he has to make it to Super Tuesday.

#42     Jan 9, 2008
  3. exactly right. i will tell you what happened... ZZzzzz didn't even know who Ron Paul was... and so he ran his mouth about him right off the bat. his ego is so big he can't admit he is wrong.... so he never changed his mind.. he keeps searching for information that makes his original statements correct. we call this dynamic "dogmatism."

#43     Jan 9, 2008
  4. the level of voting fraud has even surprised me. until we go to paper ballots everywhere and have a transparent count we will not have a legitimate election.

#44     Jan 9, 2008
  5. Where I live it is both electronic and paper. The touch screen voting machines print out a paper ballot and display it to me for me to accept or reject. If I accept it, the paper ballot is cast. Any weird results of inquiries are handled by manual count.

Also, I am given an activation code to even vote in the first place and multiple workers verify that my name is disabled after the first use. One would have an amazingly difficult time rigging this type of vote and getting away with it.

IMO, the old paper ballot system was much easier to rig.

#45     Jan 9, 2008
  6. well allowing a criminal corporation like diebold to rig the counting software is the worst choice we could use.

#46     Jan 9, 2008
  7. The worst choice? How about a few other bad choices like...

1. a presidential candidate that can't stand earmarks that loads up spending bills with...you guessed it...earmarks.

2. a presidential candidate who says he is of the same philosophy as MLK that let a newsletter go out in his name for YEARS that disparaged blacks, jews, etc.

3. a presidential candidate that thinks the fed's job is to maintain the value of the dollar without regard to the economy, when the fed is working under a mandate FROM THE VERY INSTITUTION HE IS AFFILIATED WITH that says they have to consider the economy.

That's enough to get you started, but of course there's more. Much more.

#47     Jan 10, 2008
  8. he votes against them. the govt shouldnt be stealing our money in the first place... so what if they are trying to get back what is theirs anyways?

#48     Jan 10, 2008
  9. he has denounced this. they even fired the author of the questionable remarks.

#49     Jan 10, 2008
  10. that is the fed's stated mission statement.. to control inflation is number one. their fueling of the real estate bubble is a great treason.

if they bail out the fraudulant mortgage banks now, that will be another criminal act. they are the reason we are staring at the brink of a depression and you want them to commit more acts of treason. unreal.

#50     Jan 10, 2008