WTF!!!! $$$ Drops its pants!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FredBloggs, Nov 18, 2005.

1. yes but thats also his one & only story - at the time, he wrote that that was his 1st and last foray into the fx spot market - and correct me if i am wrong i seem to remember that it happened on NFP Aug 24 when the mkt experienced an instant freefall on all USDXXX pairs... honestly not a huge surprise if some brokers decided to invoke the fine print and cancel a few orders here or there on such a sigma event, to avoid massive losses... fwiw, i was with ACM at the time, in a matter of perhaps less than 3 secs their spread went to 50, then 130 pips! on USDJPY, then the platform froze (i did ok & they didn't cancel my trade :) )... now of course if it is the case that chood had taken a pozzie way before the news hit the screen and wasn't simply trying to straddle the news at Saxo as some people do (to try & take advantage of "guaranteed" stops, with the biggest size possible), then thats pretty ugly what they did to him... but i have yet to read anything from chood to confirm that... chood?

#41     Nov 25, 2005
  2. Once again, since my point seems to be so hard to understand despite being in plain English...

When you are going to choose a broker or market maker, my advice is to talk to everyone you can concerning your decided choice in order to get all the stories, good and bad, and then make your choice. Chood is the one that stands out in my mind as having a poor time with Saxo. If you listen to Chood's tale and still decide to go with Saxo, that's your call. If you don't, then you don't. Personally I don't care either way.

I was offering information. That's all.

Is it clear now?

#42     Nov 25, 2005
  3. it was already clear from yr initial post, and i do agree with yr advice in general. cheers ;-)

#43     Nov 28, 2005
  4. Heh, sorry mate. I've been a bit growly - haven't seen my wife in several months (she's going through INS stuff). Lack of sex and all that.

#44     Nov 28, 2005
  5. INS (Immigration Naturalization... ), no direct experience of it but i can imagine that must be a rather long drawn-out process... sorry to hear that... hang in there pal!

#45     Nov 28, 2005
  6. OfmY

OfmY

I know one guy who probably doesn't have lack of sex 'cause he is not married but has problems like seeing charts instead of a girl..:)

#46     Nov 28, 2005