WTF!!!! $$$ Drops its pants!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FredBloggs, Nov 18, 2005.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

thanks - good advise. im always aware of the big reports and when they are due but not so much the speeches - apart from the fed ones.

i do have a news feed, but ive never given it much attention, as im not so interested in what the number is, but to what levels the market reacts to. as we know, the first move is usually a fake anyway.

besides - my news feed is clearly a bit slow as i realised earlier!

anyway - the main thing is that ive learnt something from this. thats whats important.

thanks again.

#31     Nov 23, 2005
  2. Which is why I go for the news/analysis/technical providers. One stop shopping. Thompson rocks.

#32     Nov 23, 2005
  3. how much?

#33     Nov 23, 2005
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

could you provide some links to their products please?

#34     Nov 23, 2005
  5. www.ifrmarkets.com

I believe they charge $350 a month for individual users.

Another one is www.4castweb.com but they were a bit more pricey, and I did not like their services after I used them for a few months. In my opinion only, their analysis was shoddy, and their news reporting commentary was rather biased (bear/bull).

#35     Nov 23, 2005
  6. good value, thks! fyi it used to be possible to get some of ifrmarkets contents for free via saxobank btw... not sure its still the case

#36     Nov 23, 2005
  7. OfmY

OfmY

About Saxo:

Concerning technical advices there are only resistance support figures and area where offers and bids are what we can all see using graphs. Their fundamental advices are totally based on news and they are more wrong than right, what not surprise me as it's cheap (free - built in commison).

They have sort of dealer chat window where I can see importnat news are posted in 30 sec after release, but I think on bloomberg tv it's faster. However they have access to reuters platform and sometimes interesting info they may show us but it's rare.

They have a nice platform but since they have stopped trading oil and gas I'm thinking to go out.

#37     Nov 23, 2005
  8. Before you even think about using Saxo for anything, I would advise you to have a long conversation with a user on these forums named "Chood".

#38     Nov 23, 2005
  9. OfmY

OfmY

Ivan,

Actually I've been using it already for a couple of months. But I use it rarely because it's not my prime broker. So I have not found yet any serious signs to be unsatisfied with them.

#39     Nov 24, 2005
  10. That's fine, I'm not saying anything either way. All I'm saying is before using a broker, get all the info - from as many sources as possible. In this case, Chood has a very interesting story.

#40     Nov 25, 2005