WSJ: You won't believe what's in that stimulus bill.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by JBfinancial, Jan 28, 2009.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Little one, if you don't and/or don't want to understand that Little Bush is a moron, then...Rest well.

#31     Jan 28, 2009
  2. skylr33

skylr33

One republican that supports it, and every Democrat in congress supports it, as well as a Democratic president. Nice try o' ignorant one!!! lol

#32     Jan 28, 2009
  3. ers811

ers811

I bet if I dig through enough records, I could also find a Dem that at some point has voted for a tax cut and spin that as a majority position that's had an impact on our economy.

#33     Jan 28, 2009

4. That was Greenspan's ultra-low, ultra-long, bubble-licious interest rate policy, you king of imbeciles.

#34     Jan 28, 2009
  5. Now we know why they want it to be "bipartisan" - don't need the votes as much as they need to spread the blame in case things go South.

If unsuccessful in spreading the blame, and the "stimulus" isn't, the Democrat party will be in sad political shape down the road.

#35     Jan 28, 2009
  6. skylr33

skylr33

Apparently none of the Democrat loving douche bags remember o'l Bubba giving that speech in which he says "I want every American to be a homeowner, and the policies we are drafting will allow this to occur." O'l "Clit"on felt that home ownership was a right, and not a privilege. Another Demo"crap" brainstorm that ruined our economy!!!

#36     Jan 28, 2009
  7. ers811

ers811

Why? As long as they promise, charismatically of course, to fix it and give me other people's money, I'm in! It's a win-win.

#37     Jan 28, 2009
  8. Well, it sure is a good thing that we put infrastructure in the hands of government instead of the private sector. The private sector might have screwed the whole thing up! We should really get the government to run the whole economy because "D" is the new "A".

#38     Jan 28, 2009
  9. BSAM

BSAM

My brother, I'm no Clinton supporter. But, he left Little Bush in far better shape than Little Bush left things for Obama. There's no comparison.

Did Little Bush not know what you know?? (If you work for the CIA, please PM me, because I would prefer not to continue this conversation in public.)

So, let's assume that you don't work for the CIA and that Little Bush did know what you claim to know. That means that Little Bush had eight freakin' years to address and fix the problem and he didn't do it.

Yep, he was a great President and it's all Clinton's fault because of the chaos this country is in now, right? Uh, huh.

#39     Jan 28, 2009
  10. ers811

ers811

As has been stated (here..in this very thread) before, Bush actually did try to tighten credit and undo some of the very problems that are still festering. Rather early in his presidency actually. The dems blocked it all, and he stopped trying.

#40     Jan 28, 2009