WSJ: Trump wants to buy Greenland

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bone, Aug 15, 2019.

1. gkishot

gkishot

You love the tiny country of Portugal? You would love Monaco even more. To everyone his own. BTW, i know of a guy who is from Portugal, but he works in UK. Any suggestions why? More money there?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    #31     Aug 16, 2019
  2. d08

d08

You didn't even understand his point and countered with something completely irrelevant. Size of a country is mostly irrelevant to quality of life.

#32     Aug 16, 2019
  3. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

When will this asshole stop bothering Europe

[​IMG]

#33     Aug 16, 2019
  4. At the next election, when the US gets a much-needed hemorrhoidectomy.

#34     Aug 16, 2019
    Heydrrich likes this.
  5. dozu888

dozu888

people on the left are so out of touch... at the next election by who? the dem's are playing with 3-7 off suit while Trump already holding pocket aces.

campaign financing way ahead; digital campaign way ahead; at these rallies Trump is drawing 10's of thousands with thousands outside waiting to get in.... Dem candidates drawing thousands if not only hundreds, DeBlasio drawing 15 lol..

come over to this side, life is much better, and no need for another round of crying in 2020.

#35     Aug 16, 2019
  6. dozu888

dozu888

and since the 2 sides are kinda difficult to convince the other who are actually getting brain washed by illusion... the score is easy to settle before 2020.... my trading account is up by 7- digits... how about yours? if you are on the left, you either -

- believe your own BS and traded with bearish bias since Nov 2016 right, as Trump is obviously screwing up everything.... wonder how that has turned out with SP up 40% since the election?

- or you are one of the Dem elites who actually don't believe their own BS and are just telling the rank n file do what I say not what I do?

don't see a 3rd option here.

#36     Aug 16, 2019
  7. gkishot

gkishot

This is the US that protects and ensures Portugal's quality of life. Portugal's military done right? Does it even need a military? What's so special about Portugal's quality of life? In what way should people of Portugal be considered privileged?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    #37     Aug 16, 2019
    apdxyk likes this.
  8. bone

bone

Best post of the thread.

#38     Aug 16, 2019
    Chuck Krug likes this.
    #39     Aug 16, 2019
  10. Sig

Sig

Apropos of absolutely nothing? What you're doing here is very interesting from a psychology standpoint. It's easy to feel comfortable with what you believe and with your dislike for those you disagree with if they're clearly morons. Unfortunately if they're actually not, you have to make up moronic beliefs, attribute them to those you disagree with, and then you can safely go back to your bubble happy that you and your tribe-good, those you disagree with-morons.

So, it turns out it's entirely possible for a rational person, in fact it's almost required if you're a rational person, to think that engaging in mid-1800s purchasing of territories by countries in general, and this particular piece of land in particular in 2019 is moronic, while in no way advocating for undoing a purchase that happened 150 years ago. And sorry but I'll come right out and say it, although I don't believe that those who disagree with me in general are morons, if this statement reflects your thought process then it is pretty clear you specifically are a moron.

#40     Aug 16, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.