WSJ says Singapore has 0% Capital gains tax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Dec 10, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

:D Cheers! icarus618 :D Yes I am a Chinese but I am not from Mainland China ( not even born there ) but i have strong feelings for China, maybe because I studied Chinese Literature and work and live in China. ( My job requires me based in China, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore ) You have a nice day ! Cheers:)

#31     Dec 11, 2012
  2. ~~~

~~~

i agree with you :D

#32     Dec 11, 2012
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

better way no money just be a citizen of Federated States of Micronesia then you can migrate for free.

#33     Dec 11, 2012
  4. I don't think WMT does well in China. Chinese people shop everyday, they don't stock up. Different shopping patterns. At least that's what my cement guy told me. He does some concrete work overseas.

#34     Dec 11, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

Walmart in big cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou etc doing well.
    People working in the cities don't have time to shop everyday. Only house wives have time to shop everyday.:D

#35     Dec 11, 2012
  6. Yeah but spit on the street there or get get caught chewing gum and you are subject to a court ordered caning.

Maybe they even have a law against a Westerner banging a native chick.

#36     Dec 11, 2012
  7. That is propaganda. The chinese were brought so that Singapore be sloten from the Malays who are the original people's of singapore. When the Japanese defeated the British in Singapore, Lee Kwan Yew
    worked for his Japanese masters, while it was a Malay who stood to fight the Japanese until the ultimate sacrifice --- What is the name of that Malay man (Adnan Bin something)?

The reason Singapore is rich is its location at the center of trade routes. The chinese majority brings chinese immigrants to sustain the chinese majority.

Productivity in Singapore is low. They bring in cheap low skill labor to keep increasing their GDP. It must have created high profits for government and for companies, and the inflation must be rising.

#37     Dec 11, 2012
  8. ~~~

~~~

Singapore ( Singapura ) island was part of Malaysia ( Malaya ) till 1965 ..and the Native of Malaya ( Malaysia ) is Orang Asli not Malays .. Today, you can still find some Orang Asli in Malaysia.

During the Japanese Occupation, the Chinese and the Malays joined to fought the Japanese in Malaya and Singapura.

Whether you like Singapore or not, it doesn't matter but the true is Singapore rises from 3rd world to 1st world in such a short time.

#39     Dec 12, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

Sir, if Singapore is so bad, why so many rich people are migrating here buying properties and send their kids to study in Singapore? Jim Roger, Co-founder of facebook Eduardo Saverin moved to Singapore, Jet Li moved his wife and kids from America to Singapore to live and study ..many tycoons from China and Indonesia and Malaysia all buying investing in Singapore properties. If Singapore is so bad, they won't spent millions of dollars to invest in Singapore.

#40     Dec 12, 2012