WSJ says Singapore has 0% Capital gains tax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Dec 10, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

hey it's just an open forum ...don't be so serious! it's a pity that some people who don't know much like to give absurd opinion. I know Singapore very well. You have a nice day icarus618 ! :D

#21     Dec 10, 2012
  2. Yes it's an open forum. You are a good girl for knowing that. Also know that I take nothing that happens here seriously.

With that said, you may know Singapore well, but I know the Chinese very well. I dated a hot Chinese girl for 7 years. :p

#22     Dec 10, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

Well Sir, Singapore is a country .. your hot Chinese girlfriend is only one person. I Almost married an American .. Not all American guys or Chinese girls are the same lol :D I am sure you know "Each is unique and different ":D Not all Chinese know who's Chinese Writer Mo Yan ( 2012 Nobel Prize Laureate in Literature ) Your hot Chinese girlfriend read and write Chinese/Mandarin?

#23     Dec 10, 2012
  4. Well, babe, using your female mainland Chinese logic, Singapore is a country (city-state) consisting of "unique and different" people, not all of whom are mainland Chinese or even Singaporean Chinese. Therefore, I am sure you know that they all do not share your rosy view of the horde of wealthy mainland Chinese invading Singapore.

You are right that not all American guys or Chinese girls are the same, and by extension not all Americans or Chinese are the same. You have blacks, whites, Hispanics, Orientals, native Americans, Indians from Asia, etc. You have mainland Chinese, ABC, Taiwanese, Hong Kongese, Singaporean Chinese, etc.

Since you know Singapore well, you also know that there were more Malays than Chinese in Singapore at one time. The fact that it is now overrun with mainland Chinese doesn't change that fact.

#24     Dec 10, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

Sorry you are wrong again Sir, I am Not from mainland China, I hold 2 passports. :D Singapore was a dirt poor fishing village with few Malays .. Many Chinese from Mainland China and Indian from India, all dirt poor with empty handed came to Singapore to work and settle down.. LKY was chased out by Malaysia in 1965 got independence leading Singapore from third world to first world because there are lot of hard working Chinese who toiled with hardships to build Singapore.

#25     Dec 10, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

I ain't never been to Singypoor, but I have been to Yuma, AZ.
    How 'bout that?

#26     Dec 11, 2012
  7. I'm just guessing from your Chinese-centric view of things. In any case, you are free to form and hold your opinion of the world you see. You certainly have strong opinions, and from our interaction I get the feeling you have the make up to become a real dragon lady.

Cheers.

#27     Dec 11, 2012
  8. The chicks are definitely hotter in Singapore.

#28     Dec 11, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

#29     Dec 11, 2012

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#30     Dec 11, 2012