WSJ: Russia Seeks to Register First Covid-19 Vaccine in August

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Nighthawk, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Country has tested soldiers, shortened trial times to be first to create a vaccine

By

Updated July 29, 2020 6:01 pm ET

• Save

• Print

• Text

MOSCOW—Russia seeks to become the first country to produce a vaccine for widespread use against the novel coronavirus, as a Moscow-based research institute plans to register its candidate within the first two weeks of August.

The vaccine, which has gone through two phases of testing, is expected to be registered with the Health Ministry by August 14, said Kirill Dmitriev, head of Russia’s Direct Investment Fund, or RDIF.

RDIF is developing and producing the vaccine with the state-owned Gamaleya Institute for Epidemiology and Microbiology and Russian conglomerate Sistema.

“We have very strict procedures and they will follow all of them,” said Mr. Dmitriev. “I am so confident in the vaccine I injected it myself.”

The vaccine, developed through tests on volunteer soldiers, is one of two vaccines undergoing late-stage trials in Russia.

[....]

Mr. Dmitriev said RDIF was in advanced talks with a handful of countries in South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia to transfer the technology of the vaccine so it can be replicated elsewhere. He said clinical data will be made open to the public in early August.

After the vaccine is registered with the Health Ministry, a third test phase would be carried out in tandem with the voluntary vaccination of Russian health workers. Production of the vaccine for public use is expected in September, said Deputy Prime Minister Tatiana Golikova.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...rst-coronavirus-vaccine-in-august-11596047326

They are "PUT-IN" it faster on the market than Moderna, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca & Co !!!

I read somewhere that the complete Russian government got a shot of the stuff....

Nobert likes this.
  2. TheFoot

TheFoot

This might be a very stupid question but can u buy this stock

3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

I think Sistema´s website answers your question:

https://sistema.com/

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

You don't just release a virus without having a vaccine first.

apdxyk likes this.
  5. apdxyk

apdxyk

`
    The Grandmasters of false flag operations had it all along...

Cuddles and Turveyd like this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

China likely had it before the outbreak why there deaths are so low and have gifted it to Russia in exchange for there support in WW3.

But who did China copy of is the question ?? We know they never do there own work!