WSJ: North Korea Threatens to Call Off Summit, Calls Pence a ‘Political Dummy’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 23, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

:D:D

North Korea’s senior envoy for U.S. affairs renewed a threat to call off a planned summitwith President Donald Trump and warned that Pyongyang could “make the U.S. taste an appalling tragedy it has neither experienced nor even imagined.”

As a person involved in the U.S. affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the U.S. vice president,” she said.

Ms. Choe added that, if the U.S. continues to offend the North’s “goodwill,” she would tell leader Kim Jong Un to reconsider the Singapore summit with the U.S.

“It is the U.S. who has asked for dialogue, but now it is misleading the public opinion as if we have invited them to sit with us,” Ms. Choe said. “We will neither beg the U.S. for dialogue nor take the trouble to persuade them if they do not want to sit together with us.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-...mmit-calls-pence-a-political-dummy-1527122683

Tony Stark likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Amazing...they realized how much Trump wants this win and will milk it for all its worth.

3. bone

bone

Now go ahead and bring up what the North Koreans labeled President Obama.

4. LacesOut

LacesOut

I guess we know that this makes non Americans like Doper happy?
    For some reason?

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Obama didn't mint a coin while his supporters demanded Nobels

:D:D

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Its looking less and less likely Dotard will get that peace prize :(

exGOPer likes this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

WTF you on about baboon, it's time to celebrate, let's mint some coins :D:D

[​IMG]

8. bone

bone

9. exGOPer

exGOPer

10. bone

bone

To be precise it’s a military challenge coin. Which you know nothing about.

#10     May 23, 2018