WSJ: A Tax a Day

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tom B, Nov 16, 2009.

1. nitro

nitro

Does Love exist?
    Does Freedom exist?
    What about Justice?
    Does Law exist?
    Does Government exist?
    Does faithfulness to your wife exist?

When you go to a movie or any place where there are people already there, and there is a "line" or "queue", does that exist? Can you go to the head of the "line"? Why or why not?

Tell you what, give me an example of something that does exist for you. A concept that is. Don't say, the pencil I am holding in my hand exists. This way I can at least have a base to which to talk to you.

I have no interest in exchanges with solipsists, so let's get that out of the way. If you are going to use a Wittgenstein style of philosophy, let me know that too. I just want to know what field you are playing on, and what game.

#11     Nov 17, 2009
  2. Frankly, I've had these discussions for many many years. I'm not particulary interested in of them any more. Guess I've gone 'Zen' and am no longer willing to waste a lot of typing energy on any of that crap. And definitely not on someone I don't even know who doesn't address anything that I actually wrote, who has all the 'sophisticated philosophy' (cough, cough - yeah I studied all that shit too) to 'back' his 'position'. Great, best of luck to you. - - - -

#12     Nov 18, 2009
  3. Pretty much the entirety of your posts are filled w/moronic dribble, and I could spend a lot of time arguing each pathetic point, but this particular quote is just plain factually wrong. Pick up a history book please, and then come back.

#13     Nov 18, 2009
  4. Vista

Vista

My sentiments exactly. All that someone with even the slightest amount of common sense has to do, is look at CA. What a fucking liberal mess. But, yet liberals just seem so content to spread that cancer all over the country.

What we need to do is elect hard working small business men/women to postions of authority. People that know what its like to run something on real budget. The very last thing we need right now is a community fucking organizer.

#14     Nov 18, 2009
  5. Jander

Jander

well put TigerJaw

even better than your spot on post was your decision not to continue bantering with that psycho nitro

#15     Nov 18, 2009