W's about to open his mouth on CNBC...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bungrider, Feb 27, 2003.

1. get ready to sell...(11:35am EST)

kinda looks like we already made a HNS anyway, so we're probably ready to come down a bit as it is...

2. Please do that -- that's exactly what I'm hoping for. The more people who fade me, the more it's gonna hurt for whoever turns out to be wrong.

FWIW, I never did see him on CNBC after all, and I went to lunch at 11:55, so maybe that explains why we didn't sell off quickly after all...maybe it was just a tease from CNBC, or something more interesting than W's Reagan-esc rhetoric came up and they decided not to put him on.

However, it did work the first 2 times I posted about this in the past, so if we count this time as a failure, I'd still love to know how many of your trading methodologies work 2/3 of the time...

3. acrary

acrary

Actually, the high was made at 11:07 ET. At 11:35, the ES was trading between 838.75 and 839.25. Dropped down to 836.25 at 12:16 and is now starting a run at the highs of the day.

4. 10:40 friday 2/28

5. acrary

acrary

10:40 844 - 845.5

10:48 843 - 843.75

I used the opportunity to get more long.

Thanks

6. be careful...

7. THANKS

8. Who is "W"

9. acrary

acrary

HNS = Head aNd Shoulders

W = George W Bush

10. acrary

acrary

Thanks for your caution. I only have 1/2 of what I should have on right now. I don't like looking at the triple top on the 5 min. chart.

#10     Feb 28, 2003