Wrong number

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Someone called me today, asking for Dana. Not knowing any Dana, I replied in a demonic voice that "There is no Dana, only Zuul." and hung up.

2. Nowadays, everyone has caller ID.

You dial the wrong number get no answer and people call you back (thinking it's some one important they don't recognize the number). Then I have to tell them (sigh) "sorry no one called you from this number." Then they repeat the number off the caller ID and I tell them, "nope this is xxx- xxxx" (I just change one number around). Then they call back again and I don't answer.

Of course, this is all bullshit. I just wanted to see how many parentheses I could use in one paragraph (yeah!)

3. nursebee

nursebee

F'ing with telemarketers is fun.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NpG0hqTt2go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. I had one the other day. I told the guy the caller ID came up "Suspected Spam" I asked him what that meant.

6. LOL I get calls constantly I'm going to start using that one.

7. Thanks for "that". I'll send some cash to your PayPal account. :cool:

8. Well just got a call from google front page placement, they only call me about 20 times a week. I told him the caller ID came up as suspected spam, the young guy was unfazed and started his spill. I asked him if this was a gay chat line, he said yes that's why they were calling me. I laughed my ass off and couldn't think of a come back line.