Write in Dr. Ron Paul on ballot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin, May 5, 2008.

1. It's the only way to save your soul from the eternal brimstone.

McCain = Hillary = Obama = We're all fucked

2. maxpi

maxpi

Yes, worrying about a "wasted vote" is silly, the real problem for the US is the people that own the politicians.

3. a vote for a CFR candidate is a truly wasted vote.

4. Do you really and truly beleive that Ron Paul woudl be different if he somehow through an act of God was elected??? Are you all that foolish? He would be no better and maybe worse off....he wouldbe a loner with no coalition of congressmen and senators to get things done...neither The left nor right would have a use for him....more stagnation would flow out of DC

5. Is that necessarily a bad thing? The less Washington interferes, the better.

6. stagnation is much better than what we have had the last 50 yrs.... make it 100 yrs.

the president has the power to bring home the troops.. thats huge!!! do you know how much money that would save?

7. Uhmmmm...stagnation means more pork and more compromises to special interest groups..nobody budges unless they get their cut of pork

8. stag·nant (stgnnt)
    adj.
    1. Not moving or flowing; motionless.
    2. Foul or stale from standing: stagnant ponds.
    a. Showing little or no sign of activity or advancement; not developing or progressing; inactive: a stagnant economy.
    b. Lacking vitality or briskness; sluggish or dull: a stagnant mind.

9. I know what the meaning is ....my point is that every decent bill gets rail roaded by congress...imagine if the Prez. had no allegiance to any party...while novel...I think it could make things even worse.

10. Greetings Rat...care to illustrate the bad in the Council of Foreign Relations?

Willing to listen up... speak ....

BTW: I wished I was named Max Boot

#10     May 5, 2008