Wow. Weirdest Thing I've Seen In A Long Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mytwocents, Apr 13, 2007.

1. wow....my friend sent me this picture of her flying in to land (on a plane obviously) and this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen...unless I'm seeing things....all I can say is wow...

<embed src="http://www.thespinzone.com/temp/weirdpic.swf" loop=false quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="590" HEIGHT="480" NAME="weirdpic" ALIGN=""></embed>

2. That was thoroughly annoying. Fortunately, I was wearing my brown pants.

3. somebody's wife?

4. well....I was feeling very neglected...like ETers had forgotten about me so I thought this would bring everyone's attention back to me.... all you guys should know better than to ignore a girl :p

5. Asshole!

But good job :)

6. maxpi

maxpi

you do that again and I'm sending people over to rearrange your priorities!!

7. MTC, you can have those teeth filed and capped.

At least they'd look a little better...

8. Quite right, girls shouldnt be ignored.

You lousy bitch!!:mad:

9. well, now you all know what's behind the blur :p

10. Always wondered about that.

Turns out, your photo's arent blurred at all-just the reflected light is travelling at the speed of FREAKY F-UGLY, a wavelength normally invisible to men, similiar in concept to medusa's face and the magic sheild, or very unnattractive women generally.

The eye perceives a presence of fugly, but it doesnt register in the focused (on sex) male brain as an image.

Iv' e heard of a three bagger, but a three body bagger?
    (nothing that vile should be allowed to live-and you dont want it to escape either, till its shot with silver bullets, set in concrete and thrown into a volcano).

Nice legs go a long way ms twocents, but not that far..............

#10     Apr 14, 2007