Wow, today was awesome. I'm addicted !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by zanek, Apr 27, 2010.

1. zanek

zanek

I think I officially love trading/stock market now ! I didnt even put on one trade today, but I studied and watched every moment of it.

That fakeout up move after the gap down in the morning before the massive selloff was absolutely amazing !

Is anyone else out there like me , an unlikely trader that mostly stumbled backwards into trading but now loves the complexity and levels within it ?

I'm sure there are many, but I wanted to profess my feelings for trading to all. If someone asked me just 2 yrs ago if I ever thought I'd even just trade regularly on the stock market, I would have laughed at them.

Now I have 140 inches of screen space dedicated to charts that I watch daily and study nightly ! One has to love life , almost as many dips and reversals as the market (lol)

2. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

I really, sincerely, hope you are trolling.
    Watching the markets with no capital involved?

Er.. How exactly will this make you a good trader?

3. bounced

bounced

yeah it's amazing how quickly it reels you in, the excitement and the thrill of fortunes being made and lost with the rise and fall of the ticker

4. It's dangerous when you're dealing with real money you don't want to lose and you're on the wrong side of the trade.

5. gaj

gaj

i had heard about the stock market, but never did anything with it until as a techie, i was supporting a trading desk and had to have monitors up with the trading data on it, making sure that our data provider didn't go down.

that was 14 or 15 years ago. been f/t trading for almost 11 years now...

6. I am too. If I ever hit it big time, I will have a masseuse visit daily to relieve the tension from all the excitement.