Wow this market moves up so easily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bonds, Jun 19, 2012.

1. bonds, bloomberg has better ladies. I hate to be sexist or rude to the people at cnbc, but erin burnett is no longer there to charm the other wise lame show.

Bloomberg is on any cable tv that has cnbc, just check your tv guide.

#21     Jun 19, 2012
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Exactly

I refer to him as BUBBLE ben bernanke...

and yes thats the reason for the market rally, bailouts, stimulus, handouts and QE.

The list goes on and on.

The market and economy is worthless without BUBBLE ben bernanke printing trillions. Remember that.

#22     Jun 19, 2012
  3. bonds

bonds

Again this morning, we had a sharp rally in the market on hope of QE into announcement, No mention of QE from Bernanke and no sell off, downgrade of US economy from fed, and today, miss on jobless claims, miss on China PMI, miss on German productivity, commodities getting absolutely decimated on global recession fears, market way overbought short term, cant remember the last time we've had any good economic news... futures are UP again!!!!

BTW im not short the market and think we will be at year highs come election time, just pointing out the stock market is becoming a farce... obviously the path of least resistance is up.

#23     Jun 21, 2012
  4. jsp326

jsp326

No, the game was created over 100 years ago on an island off the coast of Georgia....

#24     Jun 21, 2012
  5. actually, it was created well before jekyll island.:)

#25     Jun 21, 2012
  6. well officially the game type was created when paper money and banks was invented, but reagan was sort of the guy that started a "new game" in 1980 and bernanke is like the 5th or 6th player of this "game"

#26     Jun 21, 2012
  7. SPY at 133.90 area. Is it the bottom for today?

#27     Jun 21, 2012
  8. bonds

bonds

#28     Jun 21, 2012
  9. #29     Jun 21, 2012
  10. bonds

bonds

Probably a lot considering how much the market ran up heading into the fed announcement but I guess it just goes to show you its not the economic data and fundamentals that are moving the market, its Goldman Sachs and company...

#30     Jun 21, 2012