WOW this guy is going to give a bad name to traders.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Max E., Sep 29, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Not only does he say he wants to see a depression, he also breaks out Goldman conspiracies, and says the world is falling apart. Guy is a total tool.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81879502" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

2. i did a thread of on this 3 days ago ;-)

3. Max E.

Max E.

Sorry missed it, mods you can delete this thread if you want.

4. sheda

sheda

I was calling this guy out as a fake that with out a doubt makes any profit from teaching as opposed to trading in the comment section of a "news" article the other day.

There were a few "soon to learn trading" guys there who could not understand my attack on this gentle giant or for that matter any of the gurus who offer there wisdom for just 6000 a day...

I would have liked to have seen the look on there faces when he was exposed with his 700 acre estate...maybe they are now saved.

5. BBC is a state sponsored communist news organization.

They are a joke.

6. BigDan

BigDan

They offer great commentary. Unless you're looking to them for financial news.

7. All the better to make them predictable. Predictability is exploitable.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I love this part:

Speaking to the Telegraph, Mr Rastani admitted trading was 'not a business' for him, adding: 'I am a talker. I talk a lot. I love the whole idea of public speaking.'

He reminds me a lot of these guys on ET that spend hours upon hours talking about the economy and never actually place a trade.

9. Maverick74

Maverick74