WOW ... talk about a firm that is on top of it!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Swan Noir, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I use DEEP DISCOUNT and they clear through Crossland. I could not be happier with the combination. Now I never trade beans, I suspect I will never trade them but I got this email from them as, I'm sure, did all their clients.

If your paying attention to this you ain't missing much!!

Customer Service CustServ@crosslandllc.com

to undisclosed recipients
    The closing range for pit traded Soybean futures will start 30 seconds
    early at 13:13:30 CT, today 6/7/12.

2. I have been considering signing up with Howard. I've always used SC for charting and I am considering TT for data? What do you use data?

3. I use Rithmic with SC ... I love the combo. Rithmic is great ... rock solid, dead on feed. Howard is a great guy and Crossland is terrific. I think you'll be happy there. Seems everyone that uses them is.

4. Awesome! What incredible service!!!11

5. Thanks Swan Noir - I am going to give Rithmic a try. Although SC isn't ideal, it's one of the better charting platforms I've seen, and I feel like I've tried them all. I am a former long-term IB customer -- great firm, just not a good match for me. Thanks for stepping up and suggesting Crossland, et al.

I trade currency and index futures on relatively short timeframes so solid data, as you can imagine, is of utmost importance.