WOW ... talk about a firm that is on top of it!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Swan Noir, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I use DEEP DISCOUNT and they clear through Crossland. I could not be happier with the combination. Now I never trade beans, I suspect I will never trade them but I got this email from them as, I'm sure, did all their clients.

If your paying attention to this you ain't missing much!!

Customer Service

to undisclosed recipients
    The closing range for pit traded Soybean futures will start 30 seconds
    early at 13:13:30 CT, today 6/7/12.
  2. I have been considering signing up with Howard. I've always used SC for charting and I am considering TT for data? What do you use data?
  3. I use Rithmic with SC ... I love the combo. Rithmic is great ... rock solid, dead on feed. Howard is a great guy and Crossland is terrific. I think you'll be happy there. Seems everyone that uses them is.

4. Awesome! What incredible service!!!11
  5. Thanks Swan Noir - I am going to give Rithmic a try. Although SC isn't ideal, it's one of the better charting platforms I've seen, and I feel like I've tried them all. I am a former long-term IB customer -- great firm, just not a good match for me. Thanks for stepping up and suggesting Crossland, et al.

I trade currency and index futures on relatively short timeframes so solid data, as you can imagine, is of utmost importance.