WOW...S&P to the rescue.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Longhorns, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Landis go away, you say the same thing over and over, we all know you love the fed.

You run around from thread to thread inserting you point of view. I really do think you’re here to promote the fed. You’re a sick individual.

#31     Mar 13, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Im glad I can post the news that I find interesting to help others who maybe havent come across an article or certain statistic. You seem to the ONLY one who complains, why would this bother you, if anything you should enjoy the hundreds of articles I have posted and written about. Ill be posting alot more so dont worry.

:D

#32     Mar 13, 2008
  3. Coming from someone that is as "confused" as you, that certainly means a lot.
    Thanks for the good laugh!

:confused:

#33     Mar 13, 2008
  4. Landis82

New Post 03-13-08 01:02 PM

Quote from S2007S:

are u not making any money today, calm down, you get to overwhelmed by the many posters here...

my portfolio is up about .8% today, so im fine....was down about .5% so this turn around has me excited. Im so excited I hope the dow rallies right back to 12500+ so I can add on more shorts and inverse ETFs.

Come on, lets pump these markets higherrrrrrr...

You have zero credibility in all of these threads that you continually start in the Trading Forum . . . The "Gloom & Doom" posts, the frequent "Cut & Paste" posts and "Play by Play" calls of constantly watching CNBC . . . none of which has anything to do with TRADING!!!

Why don't you just admit that you work for ET and you get paid to generate "activity" on the website?

Another putz thinking he is above all others! Landis82 you are nothing put a think you know it all legend in your own little mind. You and Stock Turd should get together and blow each other!

#34     Mar 13, 2008
  5. Bowgett

Bowgett

I am with you S2007S. Keep up the good work.

Back to the thread. May be it is not just S&P.

Countrywide Delinquencies Dip Slightly
    The nation's largest mortgage lender and servicer said loan delinquencies as a percentage of unpaid principal balance fell to 7.44 percent last month from 7.47 percent in January.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080313/countrywide_volume.html?.v=2

#35     Mar 13, 2008
  6. So are you now finally admitting that you "work" for Baron and ET?

#36     Mar 13, 2008
  7. S2007S

S2007S

will do, will do

:)

#37     Mar 13, 2008
  8. PaulRon

PaulRon

Landis you need to get laid...

#38     Mar 13, 2008
  9. Thank you for your concern but I've been having too much fun during the trading day watching these "idiots" play "cut and paste" and talk out of both sides of their mouth . . . I've been a Bull off the 1270-1280 SPX area and it has been working quite well.

In case you haven't noticed there are very few REAL traders on this website that trade for a living. Moreover, in case you haven't noticed ET and the people that get "paid" to post these absurd threads are phenomenal CONTRARY indicators!

Today's best trading "signal" came just 4 minutes into this thread. After that, it was a stone-cold "lock" that the market would have a strong bid underneath it.

I don't think that we have to worry that "S2007S" will be getting a job on CNBC anytime soon, but his posts here on ET are worth their weight in GOLD!!!

5,826 posts and counting . . .
    He's phenomenal! Whatever people are paying him here on ET, it isn't enough!

Again, thank you for your concern.

#39     Mar 13, 2008
  10. Still confident that SMN is going to get into the 40s? If so, how long do you think it will take?

#40     Mar 14, 2008