WOW...S&P to the rescue.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Longhorns, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Are you nuts?????????????????????????????? SELL THE RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21     Mar 13, 2008
  2. This is a freaking JOKE right?
    Mr. Perma-Bear is now saying that he bought the QID and UWM?

Please post a screen shot of your position.
    Thank You.

#22     Mar 13, 2008
  3. Another 5 points with two contracts and I still left 4 on the table. Damn this is fun.

#23     Mar 13, 2008
  4. LMAO I was thinking the same thing.

#24     Mar 13, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Let me clarify this, I have owned UWM and QID for sometime now,

I have been slowly buying UWM and QID over the last 2 months and will be selling QID at 62+ UWM is a long term hold as well. I DID NOT buy these today.

HOWEVER...

Just bought SMN at 38.75 today and will sell for 40+

Will ADD to my DUG position under $35.00

Also keeping watch of DXD, FXP and SDS for when the dow decides to break out to new highs for whatever reason.

#25     Mar 13, 2008
  6. Yup markets green. NO surprise.

#26     Mar 13, 2008
  7. Let me "clarify" this . . .

This guy is a TOTAL joke.

And I think that those that have suggested that he "works" for Baron trying to generate "web-activity" with all of these "frivolous" posts in the Trading Forum and one "cut and paste" job after another isn't too far from the truth!

#27     Mar 13, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

are u not making any money today, calm down, you get to overwhelmed by the many posters here...

my portfolio is up about .8% today, so im fine....was down about .5% so this turn around has me excited. Im so excited I hope the dow rallies right back to 12500+ so I can add on more shorts and inverse ETFs.

Come on, lets pump these markets higherrrrrrr...

:D

#28     Mar 13, 2008
  9. You have zero credibility in all of these threads that you continually start in the Trading Forum . . . The "Gloom & Doom" posts, the frequent "Cut & Paste" posts and "Play by Play" calls of constantly watching CNBC . . . none of which has anything to do with TRADING!!!

Why don't you just admit that you work for ET and you get paid to generate "activity" on the website?

#29     Mar 13, 2008
  10. LT701

LT701

and like most threads on this site, it devolves into a pissing match between pinheads with asinine :D and :cool: emotcons

#30     Mar 13, 2008