WOW !!! Rosie is on a Roll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 29, 2007.

1. amen

#21     Mar 30, 2007
  2. [​IMG]

#22     Mar 30, 2007
  3. the funny thing is that ratbitch is so mentally deranged he thinks hes winning thee arguments

#23     Mar 30, 2007
  4. I wonder what they are going to say, if in the next few weeks, in the California, the most powerful earthquake will take place. Is this kind of event going to take away attention from the 9/11? Or even better, some one is going to say (most been inside job :D :D :D ), this way thus who revealed the plot WTC would look like fools!

#24     Mar 30, 2007
  5. Interesting that guy's so distrustful of government would take homage in remarks of some fat dyke who's the nations most visible opponent of the Constitution's 2nd Amendment. Yea, Rosie's a regular Thomas Paine. Whatever.

#25     Mar 31, 2007
  6. Nik: Do I mean umbrage? Is homage appropriate?

#26     Mar 31, 2007
  7. I'll play.

1. Yes

2. No

Some examples in usage...

I take umbrage at the suggestion that I'm a tight-ass pedant. :)

This thread is an homage to the fact that batgirl is taking over for Z.

#27     Mar 31, 2007

8. It's good to see that an employee of the zionist owned media finally has the balls to say it like it is.

#28     Mar 31, 2007
  9. LOL! :)

#29     Mar 31, 2007

10. It's amazing the amount of "faith" the fake blonde has on Bush.

Do average Americans actually all think like her? How frightening. This blind faith by mentally lazy and ignorant people on corrupt and immoral money hungry leaders signals the beginning of the end of western democracy and the ascendency of a new form of government.

The world is headed into a new form of government. A corrupt global plutocracy serviced by wage slaves.

#30     Mar 31, 2007