Wow! Pelosi Is Disconected From Reality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 14, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!

And I don't want him to see bloodshed. I did two hitches in Iraq... Wouldn't be much bonding when I'm ordering him to protect the house with a rifle while I try to sleep for a few hours at a time.

And your ex? If she's a democrat, she won't last long anyway as once she runs out of ammo, she'll say, "no, not fair. Let me get more ammo. You can't steal my food, and water til I get some more ammo!":D

#11     Feb 14, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Well, the first thing would be to make a directional electromagnetic pulse generator that will fit in the back of a step van. Insulate the van electronics and go to the regional IRS records buildings and drive around that block with the generator on full. Then find out where other government databases are located and do the same to them.

#12     Feb 14, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Can anyone here even fathomworking in a place where someone would have the audacity to claim they deserve their pay right after they crashed a company?

Picture any person in the private sector coming out and saying they dont deserve a pay cut, right after they crashed a viable company, and screwed all their consumers, how do you think that guy would make out?

What planet are we living on? How on earth do we re-elect demonstrable proven failures like nancy pelosi.

#13     Feb 15, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

It's a shame that people who wish to be governed aren't intelligent enough to select reasonable people to govern them.

#14     Feb 15, 2013
  5. Satan himself could get elected in Entitlement Land if he promised "free ice cream".

#15     Feb 15, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

We might have a close second with this evil bastard in office.:(

His intentions are clear. Tear apart the America the serfs left England to create. Build it back in the image he and his sick father dreamed of.:mad:

#16     Feb 15, 2013
  7. Ditto!

The more I see of Odumbo the more I feel uneasy... like a European Jew in the early 1940s.

:(

#17     Feb 15, 2013
  8. I agree with Phoenix. The outcome of a civil war really is unknowable, the victors might be just as bad or worse (i know that's hard to imagine) than our current 'leadership'. I would vote to split this country in two, I can't coexist with these aggressive big brother policies for the rest of my life.. and i know there are millions who feel the same way.

#18     Feb 15, 2013
  9. That wouldn't work. The parasite half needs the wealth/work of the maker half.... without the makers, there is no wealth to redistribute.

#19     Feb 15, 2013
  10. I'm fully aware of that, but a vote, even if it was only symbolic would help expose this ^ FACT. If it were possible it would also be better than war.. maybe not for the takers, but I'm fine with that. :D

#20     Feb 15, 2013