wow,i just discovered how to make big $$$

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mr double, Jul 16, 2006.

1. i take myself seriously

#61     Jul 17, 2006
  2. hmm i might be crazy but why not just trade CHF against the EUR, saves you a lot of spreads.

#62     Jul 17, 2006
  3. this talk of poor timing triggered some thoughts. the truth is, no one knows the future, we may be able skew the probabilities to our favor when entering a trade, but still no one i have ever come into contact with, has been able to time the market exactly. properly used, martingaling allows for inevitable errors in timing when directionally trading. for example, my current oil trade was entered early, however the 2nd entry--out of three i allow myself per the system, has turned the trade profitable without paying the excessive vig of frequent stopping out when fine tuning the timing.

surf

#63     Jul 17, 2006
  4. you didn't understand,read again

#64     Jul 17, 2006
  5. Coinzy did alot better than that today. :p

#65     Jul 17, 2006
  6. MD,

Never got a chance to post on your thread, been trying to read it between trading.

Would like to say, though, there's a member here who posted his returns...

He started with, like, $5,000 and shot it up to over $5,000,000 in something, like, 6-months.

He said it was on a live acct.

That performance has blown away anything I've even comprehended being able to be done live.

I think he went on to be hired by a HF or start one himself.

He shamed me for performance.

Ultimately, you're correct, you must be an inventor, an originator of trading methods no one's ever tried or used.

Stick with it! Trading is about advancing. If you're not advancing, you're dead in the water.

Replacing good systems with better ones. Replacing great systems with even greater ones.

Good luck,

FX

#66     Jul 17, 2006