Wow, had NO IDEA U.S. equities had crushed the rest of world so bad...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Dec 7, 2019.

1. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

If you own the land you built your home on and paid cash for the cars you drive (even if it isn't fancy) but decent and other things of value that you aren't in debt for. Yes, that's rich..

#31     Dec 8, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Brb, real estate billionaires who rely on debt, not rich.

#32     Dec 8, 2019
    Axon likes this.
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Ahh but real estate millionaires want to be debt free.

#33     Dec 8, 2019
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

US markets are dominated by firms with international operations and anyone can own a piece of them. I'm not sure how this is much of an advantage for ordinary Americans with limited budgets. The federal debt load is a looming problem eventually. Aspects like health care costs/risks and college costs are a significant problem for many Americans.

The American system is rewarding rich people at the cost of those less fortunate. That severe imbalance isn't sustainable. Many Americans in lower and middle class brackets would have a higher quality of life in a country like Canada.

#34     Dec 9, 2019
  5. Wholly crap, I have never had a thread hijacked so bad. As is plainly evident in my OP I wanted to talk about potential relative stock markets performance for 2020 and beyod. How this became an almost exclusively political and social thread is beyond me lol.

#35     Dec 10, 2019
  6. %%
    Even more so= if he or she owns the apartment/home he or she is living in, generally speaking.............................................................................................

#36     Dec 10, 2019
  7. Is it time to step up and be a contrarian ?

#37     Dec 10, 2019
  8. I do not understand this to be true. The revenue collected from taxes has increased. Its just that spending has increased that causes this debt increase. Every Time a Budget Plan is presented spending seems to match the defense budget. Doesn't entitlements make up the bulk of the problamatic debt?

ES

#38     Dec 10, 2019
  9. maxinger

maxinger

For traders, this should be the title :

Wow! It is great U.S. equities also moved the rest of world and provided multiple trading opportunities across the whole world !!!!!
    upload_2019-12-11_9-38-20.png
    _______

#39     Dec 10, 2019
  10. %%
    Think so;
    the best chart on that is IRS pie chart

#40     Dec 11, 2019