Wow GE approaching junkbond yields and pe under 13

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jul 1, 2008.

1. GE also serves as a hedge against a weaker dollar. Our exports become cheaper and GE has lots of foreign exposure.

I spent weeks going through GE before I began to take a long term position. They have been doing lots of buisness in the middle east/africa for some time and I had a suspicion that someone with big wallets thanks to US oil consumption was gonna take a stake in GE.

The next 10 years will reward long term holders of GE. They have positioned themselves well to do trade in emerging infrastructure/green initiatives and GECS is an important part of the equation, it gives them access to capital even in a tough financial environment.

#31     Jul 22, 2008
  2. Credit Suisse just posted up an equity analysis stating the obvious. Love how analysts get on the bandwagon after the fact.

#32     Jul 22, 2008
  3. Considering your horrific track record of calls on this site, GE bulls should be very happy with their position.

#33     Jul 22, 2008
  4. excellent analogy

#34     Jul 23, 2008
  5. heh, look at the chart today. Looks like a boner.

#35     Jul 23, 2008
  6. Looks like the Arabs began the barrage today. Like launching buy cruise missiles. They are heavyhanded, no finesse no trying to be slick.

#36     Jul 23, 2008