WOW...EST "Eastern Standard Time" BEST timezone to trade in...WOW!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Aug 14, 2007.

1. WOW...just got back to CST "Central Standard Time"...was in the EST "Eastern Standard Time" for about 10 days...WOW...great to trade in EST...why?...all the pre-market time to evaluate before open at 9:30AM EST...anyone agree?

2. Corey

Corey

Couldn't you could just wake up earlier? :confused:

3. No. The Eastern Time Zone smells of urine.

4. MattF

MattF

don't forget the PST people "just waking up" at noon...:p

5. Nope. Best to trade from out West. When the markets close (1:00 PM PST), you have the rest of the day to play golf, hit the beach, work out, hike the mountains or do whatever other non-trading activity suits you. Best to have 'balance' in life Danial-san.

- Spydertrader

6. I wake up extremely early...but after all the pre-lims and get to office...I'd like the extra hour before a 9:30am open instead of 8:30am...

7. syrre

syrre

You should come to Europe then if you like to prepare alot. 5-6 hrs more infront compared to EST.

8. AZTrades

AZTrades

In the Holy Land, it is Eastern +7. I work from 4:30pm to 11:15pm. It's nice having the days free. But "dinner out" means lunch. Usually a better price, though!

Good night,
    AZ

9. best trading times are?...what do you think during regular market hours?...I.E..opening, closing, lunch?..

10. You weren't trading Eastern Standard Time anyway --- you were trading Eastern Daylight Savings Time or Eastern Daylight Time.

But I'd hate to have to get up early too. I changed markets until I found one that started at 11:45am and let me finish at 6pm.

#10     Aug 14, 2007