Wow! Another racial fight.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Why not?

#51     Apr 22, 2011
  2. So you have your own beliefs. Good for you.

#52     Apr 22, 2011
  3. This is precisely the reason this kind of thing is newsworthy.

We know very well that if a couple of white kids ganged up on a defenseless black and tried to kill her, white men working there would have intervened. And if the black victim had been left suffering a horrifying seizure, it would have led the evening news shows for days and been page one news on every newspaper. There would have been congressional investigations, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama and every other black race hustler in the country would have organized demonstrations, and the perpetrators would get long prison sentences. The white community would have turned them in a minute.

We know that is true because it has happened over and over.

The more normal situation of black on white violence, typically a gang of blacks on a lone white, is mysteriously regarded as not newsworthy, and publication of it is deemed racist. There have been numerous recent incidents of gangs of blacks beating whites on busses, subways, at the Iowa state Fair, etc and there is no public comment. Police treat it as no big deal.

#53     Apr 22, 2011
  4. A. What is the cause of black on white violence?

B. What is your proposed solution to the problem?

#54     Apr 22, 2011
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

After watching it again, I don't think the girl that got beat up is a girl.

Since it would never be considered a hate crime with black on white crime. I wonder if it would be considered a hate crime with black on transgendered? Lol...

#55     Apr 22, 2011
  6. Oh, Matt Drudge, well, there you go:D

But Drudge has links to dozens of news feeds. Why this particular story. And it is not the first time, either.

#56     Apr 22, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

Stuid ignorant assholes. Just as it is stupid ignorant assholes who are the cause of white on black violence, or any violence for that matter.

Point out the vermin who are responsible every chance you get. Dont sugar coat violent crimes, and dont try to justify actions like this, by making absurd claims like "poverty" caused it. The left wing position has always been to justify crimes by monorities claiming that somehow being poor caused it. I have been poor, and i would never have thought for one second about doing this kind of ridiculous shit, start preaching personal responsibility instead of turning people into victims of their "skin color"

#57     Apr 22, 2011
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

A. The man.

B. Ask Bill Cosby.

#58     Apr 22, 2011
  9. It actually confuses me because I do not get up every day to look for racism.

#59     Apr 22, 2011
  10. Thanks, I'll wait for AAA's response.

I tend to agree with Cosby, but I don't think it is ever going to change when it is a "black problem" or a "white problem."

I think when there are problems in this country, it is our problem, we we need to find solutions to our problems.

#60     Apr 22, 2011