Wow! Another racial fight.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Well, unlike you, I'm being objective and honest. I'd say the exact same thing if it were a crowd of whites beating the only black person in the store, while laughing and filming it, then helping the assailants get away. So would everyone else. Yet for some reason when it's non white assailants and white victims we don't want to "rush to judgement", or be "quick to judge", yet if it's white perps with non white victims, racism is assumed, and they have the burden of proving innocence.

#261     Apr 25, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Uh huh. I know all about agenda setting. Up close it appears objective.

#262     Apr 25, 2011
  3. This is true. Whether or not you choose to believe it is another story.

#263     Apr 25, 2011
  4. Savant

Savant

Attack the messenger huh? The point is that there are huge, palpable, easily observable double standards on racial issues. Those double standards favor non whites. This is systemic social injustice. There is nothing hateful about making this observation. There is something delusional or dishonest about denying this observation.

#264     Apr 26, 2011
  5. If I didn't know better, I would say this is phenomena, who 777 lashed so badly that his alt died, and this alt was born. He used this same tactic, start slowly, appear balanced.

#265     Apr 26, 2011
  6. Savant

Savant

It's entertaining that multiple people have speculated about who I am, and that the guess has always been a different user. That just goes to illustrate that my views are in fact common, and lots of others share them, despite your desperate fantasies which hold that my views are "fringe" and "racist". It's more comfortable for you to have that view than to acknowledge the truth: that I'm a part of a silent majority.

I don't know what you mean by "start slowly". Start what? In any case, thank you for admitting that my views are balanced. I know that was a big pill for you to swallow. :D

#266     Apr 26, 2011