Wow! Another racial fight.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. I am sure it was hard for you to watch it all the way through...but you did watch it all the way through, right?

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you implying it was NOT hard to watch? That shit makes me sick. I guess you must have a higher "tolerance" for violence being an open minded liberal and all. I just hope that never happens to a member of your family. Yes, even your family.

4. cstfx

cstfx

Is that her blood or her hair all over the floor near the end?

5. Why watch something that is going to make you sick?

Do you watch beheadings by Islamic extremists?

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't know how bad it was. I just thought it was another fight in a public restaurant where both parties are just making asses of themselves. That's like acting why did you pay $11 to watch a bad movie at the theater? Well, you don't know it's bad until you see it.

7. If I were to post something, a link to something...especially a racial fight...saying it was hard to watch, that it made me sick...

Would you want to watch it?

8. Tom B

Tom B

Yes.

9. Tom B

Tom B

Why are you trying divert this thread from the actual violence in this video? Do you approve of the violence in the video?

10. I personally would like to know why he seeks out this particular genre to view. A rather odd fetish, to surf the net looking for racial fights.

#10     Apr 22, 2011