Would your rather pay the pip spread or a fee

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by blufftrader, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Would you rather pay pip spreads or be charged a flat commission when you trade currency like $20 for every 100k round turn traded on all pairs

2. Surdo

Surdo

I think Fx Futures afford this opportunity Bro.

3. How much do they charge i know nothing of fx futures Im a equity day trader and was looking to open up a forex account so is paying a fee cheaper then paying spreads ?

4. da q of da spread is da least of all concern...fx spot bucketsh..errr brokers are badly regulated if not completely unregulated...u primary concern shud be da safety of u funds'n'havin' a fair plain' field; if u have a professional attitude u don't even consider tradin' trough boilers, full stop.

5. Have you heard of Coes they charge $10 per 100k round trip traded are they reliable or should i stay away from then is that a good deal they offer?

6. CoesFX is the most expensive.

HotSpotFX: $3/100K
    Iteractive Brokers: $2.50/50K
    MB Tading: $5/100K

7. Great could i get the websties to those brokers thanks and whats the minimun deposit for them?

8. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Wave...

IB is $2.50 min. But .00002 (2 10ths of a pip) thereafter per side.

So a 1,000,000 (10 lot) comes out to $20 per side.

9. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Interactivebrokers.com

Min. $2k

10. bt,

no brainer...

a fee definetly, because you pass BE with size when compared to spread-commish.

but i still use a spread-commish broker, because on unit size increments that they offer.

Michael B.

#10     May 3, 2006