Would you trade this system??

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by condorll, Sep 20, 2005.

1. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Systems wouldn't have got you into JRCC at 34,33,32,35. Averaging down sucks riiiiiiiiight

#51     Sep 25, 2005
  2. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Some of us have things to do...REAL MONEY to run :D
    not time to just post on ET:confused: :confused: :confused:

#52     Sep 25, 2005
  3. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Because I trade stocks, only stocks. My discretionary performance outperforms you

#53     Sep 25, 2005
  4. This list totally invalidates whatever system you've come up with.
    Many of these are commodity related stocks which have benefited huge in the last couple of years. That's NOT a system.

Use the newspapers hot list in the BEGINNING of the test period to do your hypothetical 'test'.

Do that for 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000 and then you have a better idea of whatever pitfalls you'll encounter.

#54     Sep 25, 2005
  5. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Yeah but on what, 5k? Its a lot harder when your in the millions...harder to scale in and out

#55     Sep 25, 2005
  6. KevinK

KevinK Guest

I won't be on these boards in 10 years, lets hope

#56     Sep 25, 2005
  7. KevinK

KevinK Guest

no, hopefully i'll be done trading

#57     Sep 25, 2005
  8. KevinK

KevinK Guest

ES I don't doubt your ability and your system...but people have given my money to invest in the stock market and options market with my methodologies. I will not go around these boards anymore, as you view me as one with an agenda. it was good.

kk

#58     Sep 25, 2005
  9. wait...

I was just joking....this all backfired on me...now I feel bad. I will delete all these posts of mine. Heck maybe I should just quit ET, I am so bored.

#59     Sep 25, 2005
  10. Choad

Choad

I don't get it. This is from the Wealth-Lab site, using the free web-based port $imulator. (and fwiw the other systems discussed on this thread look like WL systems too)

You are a fund manager and you use these types of tools?

#60     Sep 25, 2005