Would you sell your proprietary strategies?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by formikatrading, Feb 6, 2004.

1. But for you - cause you are such a charmer will give free lessons of web design and marketing.
    Go to rentacoder.com and get a decent website for your pitch...
    it should run you maybe 100-200 bucks...

#31     Feb 8, 2004
  2. Simple answer, no. I have spent too much time and effort to find something that works. No matter what else, I know I can always make a dollar using my own system. I have see people who "found" money lose it all, or worse they are as unhappy as before they found it. I'll be fine doing my own thing thanks. Steve46

#32     Feb 8, 2004

3. LOL I wasn't being sarcastic I was serious .....

Why does everybody insult my web site ?

I'm not selling anything it's just a free space so I filled in some info.

Seriously though I was impressed with your credentials....

#33     Feb 8, 2004

4. he spent all his money buying systems. see his samson's other threads wining and bitching aboutr being continually ripped off.
    he cannot afford a better webb sight, he wasted all his money on tradng systems/

LOL !

jAck

#34     Feb 8, 2004

5. another joker i see. yeah you'll make a dollar until the market changes. what a joker.

jAck

#35     Feb 8, 2004

6. your ignorance is appalling. ever here of a little thing called volatility tradeing? hoow about arbritrage? among dozens of other methods that dont relay on simplistic thnking. keep tradeing i want your money.

tally ho.

Jack

#36     Feb 8, 2004
  7. I was being serious. Being on the web should mean something..
    you would not be there unless have a motive and since you did not place pictures of your cat, your house or your favorite Harley
    on display - but said "Commodities" I assumed you want
    a) be a CTA
    c) you are a futures broker
    d) you sell develop systems (not that there is anything wrong with that :)

Maybe I was off....
    I meant no harm, and I was not sure if you saw my website(mine is not the greatest either) and my bio or just poking fun of me out of sheer meanieness. (not uncommon here on elite...)

P.S. you can get an OK website for $75...

#37     Feb 8, 2004

8. OK Jack oops sorry I meant Joke.

Knowing that you know that I'm on the other side of your trade is enough to make me happy ..... your a moron and a fool.

Learn to spell Arbitrage then maybe you will know what it is.

Any day you want to go trade for trade with me you let me know I post live so when your man enough well as man as a barn yard animal can be (jack rabid) I will be waiting.

andrasnm

Thanks for the site advise but like I said it's really only for me personally and I do respect your experience and resume it is impressive and a great mixture for a professional trader.
    In all seriousness I would be honored to hear any advise on a system that you would build.

#38     Feb 8, 2004
  9. You can make all kinds of impartial strategies, program endless conditional entries and exits, but you can't program discretion.

Sometimes a brain and personality operating realtime can be profitable.

#39     Feb 8, 2004
  10. To all posters:
    I notice that this talking dog turd named "jackRabid" seems to be having a bad day. Can't think of any other explanation for the stupid comments. My opinion was posted for the benefit of the person who asked the question originally. Jack, your opinion dosen't mean much to me. Learn to think a little bit before you open your mouth and maybe some of us will have a different response to your crap posts. I don't want to be too hard on you, but I'll bet you hear this quite a lot. steve46

#40     Feb 8, 2004