Would you refuse a 10 million Chinese women offer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pekelo, Feb 15, 2008.

1. You may be right, but you can't say that about the Eskimo. Don't get hotter than this.

[​IMG]

#11     Feb 15, 2008
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

yeah, they look awful:

[​IMG]

#12     Feb 15, 2008
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and that's how they treat rude idiots like you:

[​IMG]

The Idiot's guide to dating Chinese girls:

[​IMG]

#13     Feb 15, 2008
  4. Oh man, that's actually a book?

I laughed so hard that I might have to see a urologist....

Wow... can't say I haven't been affected by the whole asian fetish thing at some point myself, but I don't think I ever had to read a book to figure it out. Classic.

#14     Feb 15, 2008
  5. Mao knew what he was doing. If his offer had been accepted, those women would be running the country by now. Don't underestimate Chinese women. They are as tough as nails.

#15     Feb 15, 2008
  6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

lol, like i said, the hot ones are barely hot. Besides, you just like her tits. Her face is average. Average girl with great tits = kinda hot.

#16     Feb 16, 2008
  7. OMG she's hidious, (lol) no way would I touch that.:p

addendum: From the picture it looks like she's in the top floor of my garden house. There are sharp landscaping tools in that building, I'd better go check it out.:D

#17     Feb 16, 2008
  8. CNN botched the whole story.

The real story was that Kissinger complained to Mao that communist China was not allowing people to freely leave the country. Mao countered that if the US would accept the 100 million Chinese who wanted to immigrate, then China would gladly free its borders to let them go.

Kissinger said he would think about it. He is still thinking today.

This was in the Chinese version of the transcript of their meeting. There was never any mention of 10 million Chinese women.

#18     Feb 16, 2008
  9. CNN employs creative journalism at times. Then again I'm still trying to ascertain whither or not Kissinger is alive. Flamboyant, isn't he? Does he still carry around that picture of Chairman Mao?

#19     Feb 16, 2008
  10. First off - I'm Chinese (from Taiwan).

Secondly - I actually I have no problem with you saying that. I know guys who aren't into Asian girls.

And I know guys who aren't into black girls, or blondes, or whatever.

Hey to each his own

When did we all become so PC?

#20     Feb 18, 2008