Would you really want the Bush admin in charge during a bird flu outbreak?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 10, 2006.

Would you want the bush admin in charge during a bird flu outbreak

1. No

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Yes

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. Bush couldnt even handle hurricane katrina. The guy couldnt even handle iraq. He had a year to prepare for iraq, and the guy couldnt even do it. And hurricanes, he acted like they never occurred before. Would you really want bush and his cronies in charge during a bird flu outbreak?

2. I suggest you move from your current location, prime summer nesting grounds, down to Antarctica. If you think living in Canada provides you any protection from this possible pandemic (should it occur), think again.

- Spydertrader

3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i dont know any chickens, so i should be safe

:D

if bush cant find the worlds most wanted man, what chance has he of finding a management strategy for bird flu, or finding his ass with both hands?

pretty slim.

:(

4. Does that mean you would want Bush in charge, or are you just practing your red herring fallacy.....

5. I don't require local, state or federal agency direction - irrespective of leadership - in order to properly prepare for the well being of my family in times of crisis. Perhaps, you don't possess the requisite skills to do so on your own. As for a red herring, the geography of Canada does not provide adequate protection against the migratory patterns of birds. If a Bird Flu pandemic does occur (and currently that is a mighty big if), the migratory flyways traverse almost the entire Canadian landscape. How does concerning oneself over the name of the individual residing 3000 miles away on Pennsylvania Avenue, protect one from the immediate dangers associated with infected fowl resting in one's own back yard? Talk about your red herrings.

- Spydertrader

6. Your refusal to answer a simple question is an obvious answer....

"Would you really want the Bush admin in charge during a bird flu outbreak."

Yes, or no?

7. I answered your question. Your failure to comprehend doesn't astonish, nor does it pose a problem for me.

- Spydertrader

8. You gave no yes or no answer to Bush being in charge, which was the question.

9. GTG

GTG

If it happens, I'll probably be thinking the same thing I was thinking on 9/11: "Thank God Bush won instead of Gore!".

BTW, using most any objective measure, the Federal response to Katrina was no better or worse than the responses to major hurricanes during the Clinton's administration.

10. stu

stu

if you meet one you like just don't kiss it Fred , and make sure it's not got a temperature before the thing has been in tha oven...

#10     May 10, 2006