Would you pay me?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by michael21, Oct 18, 2011.

1. lol no sir.....I won't be trading their money.

#21     Oct 18, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Of course not. You don't have power of attorney to trade their money! But as a broker, you are only going to get the wrap fee on the account. You are not going to be able to actively trade a client account and get the commish. Why don't you understand this?

#22     Oct 18, 2011
  3. Why can't I just be a micro Etrade? The same kind of place my friend went to?

#23     Oct 18, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Because it doesn't exist! Jesus man, this is a very heavily regulated industry. And if you took and passed the series 7, you would know all the rules and regulations which obviously you don't.

#24     Oct 18, 2011
  5. You're silly

#25     Oct 18, 2011

6. You need a baseball bat over the head for asking dumbass questions

#26     Oct 18, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

You obviously don't understand the difference between a broker, broker dealer, trader and manager. How old are you? You think you can just start a brokerage? LOL. If you have the 10 million to do that go for it! Otherwise no broker is going to let you charge clients $20 a trade to churn their accounts. Sorry buddy.

#27     Oct 18, 2011
  8. You're silly too

#28     Oct 18, 2011
  9. Are you even old enough to trade, someone is trying to answer your questions and the best you can come up with is, "your silly". How about you sit for a second and think about what advice you have been giving.

#29     Oct 18, 2011
  10. 1. if your signals are worth anything, then you can sell them.
    use google or yahoo !!! there are a few companies they offer you their clients, but you have to prove it that your signals are working and making money, in real time !!!

or,

2. you just trade for your self !!!

3. When you have a few millions, then you can found a brokerage and sell signals, trade as CTA or that same thing for Stocks or whatever you wanna trade, and scam your customers....
    ---------------------------------
    But it seems, you do not even have one working trading strategy, have you ???:eek: :p :confused: :cool:

#30     Oct 18, 2011