Would you pay $50 per month for Premium Elite Trader without trolls and spammers?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by slapshot, Jun 2, 2008.

Would I pay for a dedicated real-trader-only forum?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2008.
  1. Yes, I would gladly pay $50 per month for a dedicated, protected, real-trader-only forum

22 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. No, my trading career isn't worth $50 per month to actually learn from Pros exchanging real ideas

98 vote(s)
    81.7%
  1. LOL, I was going to say that, but you beat me to it, and said it better. :D

The OP obviously has some serious issues. I recommend he take them up with his shrink, priest or pastor or close friend who can act as an advisor and get his head out of his ass.

#21     Jun 2, 2008
  2. Have you noticed you are incapable of creating a poll with viable questions? What you really deserved were no replies.

Yes, I would gladly pay $50 per month for a dedicated, protected, real-trader-only forum
    No, my trading career isn't worth $50 per month to actually learn from Pros exchanging real ideas

That is like expecting realistic answers to these questions:

A) I am not overweight, therefore I am also handsome/beautiful and smart

B) I am overweight, so therefore i am an ugly, stupid nincompoop

#22     Jun 2, 2008
  3. LOL

You can't count and you can't count.

Is that why you need so much "trading help" from a pure website? :p

LOL OL some more. :D

#23     Jun 2, 2008
  4. DonKee

DonKee

Hey Slapshot,

If you thinks it's a good idea, why don't you do it yourself ?

That way, you can make the money. If you need to convert elite members, then just advertise on this forum.

It's kind of like trading. If you like the trade, put your skin into it.

1)Traders who trade well and make money do not give away their information easily, but they are interested in always learning and expanding upon what is working for them.

2) People who think they have great ideas, but can't seem to make any money off of them package the idea and sell it to others.

3) People who are in the early stages of learning like to post their "new found knowledge" on forums to have others comment and hopefully verify that they are on the "right" track.

#3 is where the majority of Elite Trader posters are.

#24     Jun 2, 2008
  5. You are the one with issues, evidenced by how you relate to people and are so condescending.

#25     Jun 2, 2008
  6. Speaking of trolls......what pointless things to say, designed to provoke.

#26     Jun 2, 2008

7. you are an idiot

#27     Jun 2, 2008
  8. TROLL!

#28     Jun 2, 2008
  9. Hmmm, well I guess that's the end of that conversation, another thread ruined by a troll.....in this instance the troll is the OP, the very person who was complaining about trolling!

LOL :D

#29     Jun 2, 2008

10. I thought about it. but why re-invent the wheel? I am not a web-site person, I am a trader. Would be much easier for Elite to do it.

I fully agree with your 1 - 2 - 3.

#30     Jun 2, 2008