Would you pay $27,000 for software?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Batman28, Aug 14, 2006.

1. lol at 18 i didn't even have licence.. i think i was lost in love day dreaming with some girl i didn't even know lol haha..

#51     Aug 14, 2006
  2. BSAM

BSAM

#52     Aug 14, 2006
  3. ecritt

ecritt

No, you didn't. You only ensured that you don't have the software needed to accomplish the tasks he outlined. However, you did manage to funnel an amazing amount of the day to day noise the markets generate into a single computer.

#53     Aug 14, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Ecritt---

Listen to me: Yes, I did.

And---That's right. I don't have the software needed to accomplish the tasks he outlines. Personally, I don't need 27,000 dollar software. What software do you use? How much did it cost? QuoteTracker cost me 60 dollars. Excellent for my needs.

#54     Aug 15, 2006
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#55     Aug 15, 2006
  6. ecritt

ecritt

Congratulations. However, I fail to see why you felt this thread needed to become about you and your needs. Both seem to be rather off topic.

#56     Aug 15, 2006
  7. Does this model come with a women that bend to your every single sexual desire?

#57     Aug 15, 2006
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Yo Ecritt--

Read the title of the thread. No; I wouldn't pay $27,000 for software. I would pay 60. Have paid a lot more. But now, I know better, so why would I, or you, or anybody???

Again what software do you use? How much did it cost? And, in line with the thread, would you pay 27,000 dollars for trading software? I wouldn't.

#58     Aug 15, 2006
  9. ecritt

ecritt

My software is custom built at a cost much higher that 27k. It's worth every penny. You paid $60. It's probably worth every penny. This thread was started so that he could get feedback regarding the indicated cost and the indicated features. The software you use, which aggregates a bunch of freely available charts and quotes and bundles them up into a mess filled with banner adds has NOTHING to do with a sophisticated time series anlaysis package that has enough professional functionality to fill a set of encyclopedias. I'm invoking my ET stop loss now; will not respond further.

#59     Aug 15, 2006
  10. Why? Do you think he's going to bite?:p

#60     Aug 15, 2006