Would you like to sell your trading blog or site?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrN, May 27, 2014.

1. MrN

MrN

-Do you have a trading-related blog or web site that you have stop contributing to, but don't want to "shut down?" I don't care if it is on a free hosting platform or not, or if you have not contributed recently.

-Do you have a trading related site that is active that you would like to monetize?

If so, I am interested buyer.

Please PM me with the url address. I will get back to you about the metrics I am interested in. If the content is substantial and you don't have metrics (google analytics) that is ok too.

2. Would you be interested in forex trading system located on collective2 ? It's number one there

3. MrN

MrN

After a few inquiries I realize that I need to clarify.

I am primarily looking for content sites. For example blogs that are (or were) active for a substantial period (say, 1 year or more) of time that have content on trading strategies, daily analysis, chart examples, support and resistance analysis, etc. This can be tutorial format, your personal trading journal, etc. If it is very minor I might give you a little money for it (free cash if u are no longer interested in the blog), if it is substantial and you are getting good traffic I will give u good money for it (if it is what I am looking for).

I am particularly interested if you have been or are posting on popular trading markets like the ES, CL, YM, EUR, etc, and have done posts that feature analysis or strategies on these markets.

If you have a blog that posts on the above topics that you don't want to sell, u can contact me anyways as I would like to see it.

If it is something beyond this (for example, a presently monetized blog with a proprietary product) I might still be interested but you will need to be willing to put together (at least a) mini presentation on the economics of your business and what is included (customer lists, mailing lists, ownership of any IP, sales for a recent period, etc).

4. blakpacman

blakpacman

I wonder how much zerohedge is worth.

5. Clint

Clint

Zero hedge is for sale, but payment is only accepted in physical gold bars, a combination of ak 47s and ammunition, bullet proof vests, bush brand canned baked beans or pork and beans, because the dollar is worthless and we are always about 3 days away from a walking dead scenario

6. blakpacman

blakpacman

Yes, every little divergence is interpreted to be the beginning of the financial calamity just preceding the zombie apocalypse.

7. Aileron

Aileron

Clint ...

That was simply ...

Awesome.

(They've even jumped the shark more than usual as of late. It's a riot reading their bull****)

8. This person is interested in traffic that has high pay per click payouts. They will basically buy a older site with good content, outsource posting to India and then outsource SEO or search engine marketing to India again. Finally they will collect royalty checks from Ads that Google will provide.

Sites like this typically sell for 10 months worth of earnings. It is a sweet deal to invest in if you can find a legit site. Double your money every 10 months with very little risk!

9. gmst

gmst

Interesting business model!!

Following is a blog that I follow and I like. I am curious in your experience, for how much this blog will sell, if the owner decides to sell it?

http://www.automated-trading-system.com/

10. blakpacman

blakpacman

On the face of it, that's way better than trading. But, like anything, you really have to know wtf you're doing.

#10     May 30, 2014