Would you like a Position Trading forum on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sucker, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Sucker

Sucker

Under Trading for a Living would be fine.

#11     Dec 22, 2002

2. how about..

Trading andTrying to Pay my Bills:D

#12     Dec 22, 2002
  3. Sucker

Sucker

Yes, it would be fine. Then you might post your strategy and show everybody how to pay their bills.

#13     Dec 22, 2002
  4. I said this one time and you would have thought I'd said the sky was falling.

Count me in.

:)

#14     Dec 22, 2002
  5. Sucker

Sucker

Who knows we might have more of the interest rate, commodity and currency traders among us. It's worth a try.

#15     Dec 22, 2002
  6. inandlong, you are OK in my book

whatever you say say bud:D

#16     Dec 22, 2002
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Why not PM Magna and see what he thinks?

--Db

#17     Dec 22, 2002
  8. Sucker

Sucker

I will do it right away.

#18     Dec 22, 2002
  9. yes hurry..the light bill is due:D

#19     Dec 22, 2002
  10. Sucker

Sucker

Sorry about this LongShot, but I have to say it:

From your posts you seem to be the kind of guy who is unable to accept that trading is a challenge. You probably couldn't even differentiate a pro trader from an amateur by his posts. "I am not well in your book" because I openly told everybody that I am not faring well after two years in the business and I am still in the learning curve. You seem to be the kind of guy who is always trying to skip the learning curve by sucking up to traders around who tell you that are making a lot of money and can show you the way to riches with minimal or little effort. You do so because you hope to get some kind of parental protection and nurturing. In this sense I am the antithesis of all your hopes because in a way or other I am telling you that there is no way to get around the learning curve. Then you try to put me down to: 1 - keep your hopes up; and 2 - try to please your potential "parents" around who, unlike me, never experienced bad luck or a losing streak, and didn't struggle to learn the ropes.

My advice to you is that you bet real money in the markets and the market itself will show you its truth. There are no masters to protect or nurture you.

#20     Dec 22, 2002