Would you like a Position Trading forum on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sucker, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Sucker

Sucker

I would like to have feedback from other members who wish to have a Position Trading forum on ET, i.e., a forum dedicated to discussions about long term trend trading and related strategies.

Basically we will be dealing with trading the intermediate trend in futures markets and strategies would be related to timing in smaller time frames, to find entry and exit points.

2. you're standing on the forum. it's called ET. a new THREAD is all you need.:confused:

3. Sucker

Sucker

Most ET members are day traders. I think there are slight differences between day trading and position trading. Hence a separate forum would be apropriate.

4. Sucker

Sucker

Moreover most funds and commercials which drive many markets are not day trading.

5. Yeah I'd like a forum like this. Also anyone who trades currencies and interest rates would be nice. If you trade the majors and the eurobund I'd like to compare postions and reasoning for trades. Hear from you soon.

6. Sucker

Sucker

I also had the idea because most of the forecasting in commodity markets are related to watching the big boys' moves. And most of them seem to use long term time frames for decision making with the daily and smaller ones reserved for timing purposes.

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Sounds good, you have my vote for this.:)

8. Sucker

Sucker

An attempt on another board I know was not successful. Anyway ET seems to have the volume required to generate information about position trading.

9. good luck ...SUCKER :D

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Where would you put it, Sucker? Under Main, Trading for a Living, Technically Speaking? Or are you talking about adding a new category alongside the above?

--Db

#10     Dec 22, 2002