Would you let McMillan control your money?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Eliot Hosewater, Jun 22, 2006.

1. I would not let anybody control my money. There is only one person here in ET that I might consider a managed account of an allocated portion of my funds that I can lose, and he knows who he is. I am embarrassed to ask of him out of friendship to trade my piker-size funds even though he has extended his kindness to me to use at any time.

I am battling with this just now, as my system is making good money and I just moved 8k into it. I had to do this as Wifey will not trade it unless it is worth it. So, since I have her interest, I wanted to utilize her full time. Timing is everything, especially with this marvelous woman I am married to. I can teach any trader to trade my system, but this way I could keep it in the family. Ok ...Wifey gets a little upity in her journey, but I just backhand her every once in a while to tame her...(just kidding)

I want to diversify, but I am making good money. As for outside managment, I am waiting for the right time to allocate some money...as long as my system keeps making a good return this gets harder to do, because I want to exploit my system...but diversification must be done even at the loss of overall yield. (perhaps the manager makes more Yield than I and I will really be sorry... hehe)

I really do not think ANYBODY can beat the yield to drawdown ratio that I achieve in my temporary grail.

Michael B.

#21     Jun 24, 2006