Would you invest in FACEBOOK IPO?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sophiekay, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Did you enjoy losing 12K on ddm? lol

The ipo will probably be at $80

#51     Jul 15, 2007
  2. Never lost 12k, I trade so I MADE $ on that trade...Feel free to search where these were posted real time, but I know you won't. I will take the other side of that facebook valuation.. As I recall YOU were the one who bot DDM and managed to lose money. How is that possible? Either stop posting about what a genius you are, or start giving some substance to you're claims. What exactly is you're experience, you work on the floor, upstairs, buyside? Look I know you won't answer, but for all you're supposed knowledge, all you've done is buy momo stocks in a bull mkt. That isn't hard to do.

#52     Jul 15, 2007
  3. Sounds like a great value to me, I'll go all in :D

#53     Jul 15, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Facebook SOLD OUT at the end of 2006 when they allowed anyone onto the site. The site was originally for college students now its become myspace part 2. The prices I heard that facebook could be worth is just crazy. I heard anywhere from 2 to as much as 10 billion, talk about the dot com bubble days being back all over again.....

#54     Jul 15, 2007
  5. how does facebook currently make their money?

#55     Jul 15, 2007
  6. jazzsax

jazzsax

I think it's great that they allowed it to be opened up.... to be honest, I've come back into contact with at least a few hundred people I lost touch with all because they've all gone on facebook..

They prefer facebook to myspace....myspace is highly annoying.

I'm sure it will be overvalued if it goes to IPO, but don't be surprised to have a crazy initial rise in value...

#56     Jul 16, 2007
  7. Um facebook never actually sold out

By opening the site to more people the groth has continued to surge.

#57     Jul 16, 2007
  8. selling ads

#58     Jul 16, 2007
  9. #59     Jul 19, 2007
  10. Excited over an IPO. I sure hope it happens.

#60     Jul 19, 2007