Would you invest in FACEBOOK IPO?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sophiekay, Jun 27, 2007.

1. I really hope facebook goes public

It would be huuge

#41     Jul 14, 2007

2. Stock(i suck monkeydick) has never had a profitable year do not take his advice.

#42     Jul 14, 2007
  3. Monekydick? Are you 13 years old? Go back to watching cartoons.

#43     Jul 14, 2007
  4. [​IMG]

Oh children quit your bickering..

#44     Jul 14, 2007
  5. Stock, to back up you're claims, show us all how athe valuation process works. Also which websites do you run? You know how to buy momentum stocks in a bull mkt. Not very hard to do. Akin to dart throwing, we all know how the pros did against a dart. When the party ends, the wheat will be cut from the chafe. I think you are more likely to be in the chafe camp, but prove me wrong, and describe how facebook would be valued for an ipo.

#45     Jul 14, 2007
  6. It is all about growth. Facebook is growing at a staggering rate and is extremely profitable. Its stake in the social networking market is growing form 8% to 13 in just a few months. Look at bidu for example. The growth is through the roof and so is the stock.

I'm not going to disclose my websites here because it isn't relevant to the discussion and I would have nothing to gain by posting them here.

#46     Jul 14, 2007
  7. mde2004

mde2004

VISA will be fully priced when it hits market, unlike MA. You are nuts if you think they will leave half on the table.

#47     Jul 14, 2007
  8. everyone though the same about ma

#48     Jul 14, 2007

9. Please post a screen shot of your buying power, or else one of your trading blotters so you can prove to us what a teriffic trader you are.

#49     Jul 14, 2007
  10. Uh, not quite stock. That was not even close to an answer. Please enlighten us, since you know how to value companies, what price will facebook 1) ipo price..and 2) open at? It's all about where you're skills as a superior stock picker and now apparently investment banker. Showing us a detailed method would really help us all out. It's time to step up to the plate. I have my doubts as always though. If you want to talk a big game, it's best to know what you are talking about!

#50     Jul 15, 2007