would you give it all up to be super rich ??

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by marketsurfer, Jan 22, 2004.

1. here is a hypothetical question that i am interested to hear your views on :

would you walk away from everything-- your past, your family, your friends, etc. to start your life again, IF by doing so you would be very very wealthy--50-100 million dollars liquid ??? remember, once you make the decision, you can NEVER reverse it and go back.

thanks !

surfer :)

2. and with respect marketsurfer, its a dumb question

3. appreciate the respect, steely. thanks for the answer. it's not dumb to me as i am looking a little deeper than the surface on this one.

surfer :)

4. VOLUME

VOLUME

Never.

Good family, friends, and health are the most important things in life. Without those, all the money in the world is meaningless.

5. What if your family sucked, your health sucked, and your friends
    were all assholes? Would you roll the dice then? :D

Hey it happens...lol

peace

axeman

6. Are you planning to run off with other people's money? :D :D :D

7. VOLUME

VOLUME

:D :D :D :D

8. Yes.

9. Banjo

Banjo

We could always ask Robert Vesco, is he still alive?

10. stocon

stocon

A huge proportion of our population is depressed, unhappy and just miserable so the answer for those types would be a slam dunk yes. But I think your question is for the fairly successful and moderately happy, secure type who is striving to make it in trading- Joe Black sign your life away with the devil kinda of thing- And you also get some years back with the windfall?? Probably tough to say no, But I bet most would .

#10     Jan 22, 2004