Would you buy this?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by viruscore1, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Not sure if it's meant to be used as a bench at this point .

#21     Mar 3, 2018
    mlawson71 likes this.
  2. The problem with money/success...is nothing anymore, truly, genuinely, makes you happy.
    You simply buy the most expensive/unique/exclusive things...to further feel separated from the masses.

A $600K watch. $200K car. $20K espresso machine. $3K shoes. o_O
    ...a kid celebrating their humble birthday or a basic worker employee getting a raise...is 100% more happier at that moment in their life than a glum you.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    #22     Mar 3, 2018
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

I always go back and forth about that. Wanting for nothing surely could make a person if not happy, then content, when there is no worry where your next meal is coming from, or your clothes, or your healthcare, etc.etc. But once your mind is not preoccupied with such worries, it starts looking for other worries to occupy itself with it.

So it's just a useless dust-gatherer? :confused:

#23     Mar 4, 2018
  4. Most likely purchased by musem's and placed on display like works of art by the masters. I'm sure it would dusted and oiled on a regular basis. However, according to George Nakashima, his work is to be used. Then again he said his work should be available to the people and not restricted to the rich. I tend to use whatever i have no matter the cost. The most expensive and exclusive gently of course. But i know people who put snow tires and their ferrari, but you should see their other cars...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    #24     Mar 4, 2018
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

It may be in a gallery, it's much too contemporary for a museum.

#25     Mar 6, 2018
  6. Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    #26     Mar 6, 2018
  7. Maybe a good investment

#27     Mar 9, 2018