Would you buy mentoring from B&B ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bob Rowshan, Sep 13, 2007.

Would you purchase mentoring from B&B ?

1. yes I would be interested

13 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. no i would not be interested at all

95 vote(s)
    88.0%
  1. Funny, I was thinking the same thing about your offerings, even if they are free

#51     Sep 15, 2007
  2. We also benefit by raising the profile of someone doing the ILLEGAL things he is doing also...

We help him dig his own grave!

#52     Sep 16, 2007
  3. He's been banned. Now what are we to do? WTF will I score salty-meth?

#53     Sep 16, 2007
  4. Banned? I thought he was an honest, intelligent ET sponsor? Where did I go wrong. Someone please teach me, sell me something.

Poor litle fella.

#54     Sep 16, 2007
  5. are you sure atticus? must be the first time in ET history a sponsor was banned. wonder if he got a refund??:D :D

#55     Sep 16, 2007
  6. It's not my place to elaborate. Wasn't Franz a sponsor?

#56     Sep 16, 2007
  7. Why? What Bullshit! Don't the talking heads at ET realize what having a quality sponsor like BNB Analytics does to attract other high end sponsors?

They let the low life likes of IB and Wizetrade send them money every month without ever looking at the pitfalls of those companies and don't ban them.

This is just great. Just fucking great. Every once in a great while a class act comes along like BNB that not only makes you shrug your shoulders and say "huh"? but also incites even the feeble minded members of ET to respond in kind.

Never in the history of ET have so many arch rival thread starters,
    OP's, and enemies come together to offer kind, sound, advice and "Atta boys" to a fledgling young businessman..

Never before have so many laughed, and rejoiced at the entrepreneurial spirited individual.

It's a sad, sad day for ET'ers. A sad day indeed.

#57     Sep 16, 2007
  8. LOL

as funny as that is in its sarcasm bro, it is true in its own right.

#58     Sep 16, 2007
  9. LOL!

An instant classic.

#59     Sep 16, 2007