Would you buy mentoring from B&B ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bob Rowshan, Sep 13, 2007.

Would you purchase mentoring from B&B ?

1. yes I would be interested

13 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. no i would not be interested at all

95 vote(s)
    88.0%
  1. No jail time spydy, that is a civil case. Fine and cease and desist is in the what they hand out. He probally knows this. Take in $300k pay out $50k and change the verbage. Not a bad gig.

#41     Sep 13, 2007
  2. It's amazing that BnB has 9 aliases, and is allowed to get away with that and still be a "sponsor".

#42     Sep 13, 2007
  3. I thought i'd seen it all - until i saw Timmay, and now this bnb...

this has more scandals than a friggin ..... i'm at a loss for words... hilarious... i'm cracking up

I officially quit ET.

LOL

CBK

#43     Sep 14, 2007
  4. Matt - quality places to go, if you're looking for the GS type is Ulysses down on stone st downtown.

Send me a PM if you want to meet up after the trading day, I am a couple blocks away from GS and Ulysses is 1/2 block from Goldman.

#44     Sep 14, 2007
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

In the end does it really matter what you or I would do? I doubt it. The person who is looking for a teacher is going to have to decide what they want to do. All of you guys starting polls and bashing him all over the place do nothing but raise his profile here, bring him to the attention of more people and probably get him more clients. You guys are probably the best sales team he could ask for.

#45     Sep 14, 2007
  6. No his you tube vids are. They ROCK!!!!

#46     Sep 14, 2007
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No one would see them if the curiousity did not get the better of them after seeing the circus over here on ET going on.

B

#47     Sep 14, 2007
  8. I agree but after looking at them again you have to admit the idiot is funny in a comedy train wreck kind of way

#48     Sep 14, 2007
  9. No thanks, you're charging wayy too much.

#49     Sep 14, 2007
  10. It would have been the all-time funniest to let BnB conduct his fake interview with Jim Rogers and THEN bust him. Unfortunately, he's definatly been scared off it now.:mad:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=103972

#50     Sep 15, 2007